Vali Turizm Dan.Hiz.Taş.Tar.Ür.Gıda İnş. Taah.San.ve.Tic.Ltd.Şti. CLARIFICATION TEXT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW NO 6698 ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In line with the processing of personal data, to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to determine the obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data, Vali Turizm Dan.Hiz.Taş.Tar.Ür.Gıda İnş. Taah.San.ve.Tic.Ltd.Şti. (hereinafter referred to as “Vali Turizm” or “Company”) would, as data supervisor, like to inform you in accordance with Article 10 of the law titled “Data Supervisor’s Obligation to Disclose” in line with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated April 7, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “KVK Law“.).
Vali Turzim shows maximum sensitivity to the security of personal data. With this awareness, we process personal data of personal data owners as explained below and within the limits prescribed by the legislation.
- About the Data Supervisor
In accordance with the KVK Law, we as Vali Turizm, are able with the title of Data Supervisor, to process, save, store, classify, and update your personal data within the scope of the purposes described below, in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, and disclose/transfer it to third parties or abroad, limited to the purposes permitted by the legislation and/or the purpose for which it was processed.
- Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data may, depending on the service provided by our Company and the commercial activities of our Company, be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, with all contracts/information forms and other documents regarding transactions drawn up with your consent and/or signature, through the units and departments of our Company, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means.
Your collected personal data, can be processed for the following purposes by Vali Turizm, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the KVK Law and within the terms and purposes of Personal Data Processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law:
- Planning and executing the company’s human resources policies and processes,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to make use of the products and services offered by the company and execution of relevant business processes,
- Customizing the products and services offered by the company according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people and recommending them to the relevant people, and planning and execution of activities necessary for promotion,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units to carry out the commercial activities carried out by the company and execution of related business processes,
- Planning and execution of the commercial and/or business strategies of the company,
- Ensuring the legal, technical, and commercial-business security of the company and the persons in business relations with the company,
Detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by Vali Turizm is included in the Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy.
- To Whom and for What Purpose can the Processed Personal Data be Transferred
Within the scope of the Personal Data Processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law No.6698 and limited to the purposes specified in this document, your personal data collected by Vali Turizm can be transferred to third parties and institutions in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law.
Detailed information about the transfer of your personal data by the Company is included in the Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy.
Data Transfer Abroad: Your personal data can be transferred by Vali Turizm by obtaining explicit consent in the light of the principles stipulated in Article 4 (2) of the KVK Law or, in the presence of the situations stipulated in Articles 5 (2) and 6 (3), without obtaining express consent and in accordance with the rules in Article 9 of the law, to foreign countries with sufficient protection to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”), and only to persons and institutions in these countries. For countries that have insufficient protection and have been declared as such, the data can be transferred, if it is limited to the cases where the permission of the Board can be obtained, to data supervisors in Turkey and the foreign countries, if these have committed to a sufficient protection in writing.
- What is the Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data?
Your personal data is obtained in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media to provide our services in line with the above-mentioned purposes and for Vali Turizm to fulfill its responsibilities in a complete and correct manner, arising from the contract and the law.
Your personal data collected by these methods, can be processed, and transferred in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the KVK Law, within the scope of the Personal Data Processing terms and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, and for the purposes specified in articles (2) and (3) of this text.
- As a Data Owner, what are Your Rights Listed in Article 11 of the KVK Law?
The rights of real persons whose personal data are processed pursuant to Article 11 of the KVK Law are as follows;
- To find out whether personal data is processed,
- To request information about the issue, if the personal data has been processed,
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether it has been used in accordance with that purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred to domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and request notification of the correction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event of the disappearance of the reasons for processing, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
For your application regarding your rights listed above, your request must contain the necessary information confirming your identity and your explanations about your right to use the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law. For this you need to fill out the Data Owner Aplication form on the www.gokovadagevleri.com website and give a signed copy of it to Vali Turizm Otomotiv Dış Tic. San., located at Akyaka Mah. Koyuncu Sk. No:2 Ula/Muğla, together with documents identifying you, or send it via the notary, or other methods specified in the KVK Law.
Depending on the nature of the request, our company will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, we will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The applications must be done in Turkish. The applications must contain name, surname, and signature, if the application is in writing.
For citizens of the Republic of Turkey T. C. identification number is necessary, for foreigner nationality, and passport number/identification number, place of residence or workplace address for notification, if any e-mail address, telephone or fax number, and the subject of the request.
For the application that includes the explanations about the right that the personal data owner has and that he/she will make to exercise the rights mentioned above and that he/she requests to use it, the requested subject must be clear and understandable, the subject he/she requested must be related to his/her person or if he/she is acting on behalf of someone else, he/she must be specially authorized in this regard and document his/her authority, he/she must include identity and address information, and documents proving his/her.
We inform in the capacity of “Data Supervisor” within the scope of the KVK Law.
Vali Turizm Dan.Hiz.Taş.Tar.Ür.Gıda İnş. Taah.San.ve.Tic.Ltd.Şti.
Adress: Akyaka Mah. Koyuncu Sk. No:2 Ula / Muğla
Phone: +90 532 563 02 48
Mersis No: 0883042376400010